Send Us Your Question
We will reply as soon as possible.
(Monday-Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm EST)
- ★ Do you accept PayPal?
- Do you have a minimum order size?
- Can I pick up an order?
- Do you have a catalog or order forms?
- How do I become tax exempt at CandleScience?
- How do I get wholesale pricing?
- Where is my package?
- Can I change my order?
- What is the return and refund policy?
- I placed an order but I did not receive a confirmation e-mail?
- Why was I charged double for my order?
- What is an AVS mismatch error?
- Why am I seeing two different shipping prices?
- Where is CandleScience located?
- Can I have my order shipped by USPS?
- How long will UPS shipping take?
- Is international shipping available for my order?
- Does CandleScience ship pallets or mixed pallets?
- How do I contact CandleScience?
- Do you share my information?
- Are you having trouble signing in to your account?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How do I create an account?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- ★ What basic candle making supplies do I need?
- How do I make a candle?
- What is the correct pour temperature for my wax?
- How do I calculate the burn time of my candles?
- How do I figure out what wick size to use?
- How should I prepare my containers before filling them with wax?
- ★ How much fragrance oil should I add to melted wax?
- Can I use essential oils to make my candle?
- What's in candle fragrance oil?
- Are your fragrance oils safe to use in reed diffusers?
- Why do your fragrance oils differ in price?
- Can I request a particular fragrance oil?
- Which fragrances are best in soy wax?
- What does frosting look like?
- What is the difference between soy and paraffin wax?
- How do I prevent imperfections on the surface of soy wax candles?
- How can I lessen the effect of frosting in my soy candles?
- Are there any organic or non-GMO soy waxes?