(Monday-Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm EST)
- ★ Do you accept PayPal?
- Do you have a minimum order size?
- Can I pick up an order?
- Do you have a catalog or order forms?
- How do I become tax exempt at CandleScience?
- How do I get wholesale pricing?
- Where Is My Package?
- Can I Change My Order?
- What is the return and refund policy?
- I placed an order but I did not receive a confirmation e-mail?
- Why was I charged double for my order?
- What is an AVS mismatch error?
- Can I have my order shipped by USPS?
- How long will UPS shipping take?
- Is international shipping available for my order?
- Does CandleScience ship pallets or mixed pallets?
- Can I send my order to a P.O. Box
- Why does it show that my order will ship from Reno and Morrisville?
- ★ What basic candle making supplies do I need?
- How do I calculate the burn time of my candles?
- How do I figure out what wick size to use?
- How should I prepare my containers before filling them with wax?
- Which candle dyes work best in wax?
- How do I fix surface flaws in my candles?
- ★ How much fragrance oil should I add to melted wax?
- What's in candle fragrance oil?
- Are your fragrance oils safe to use in reed diffusers?
- Why do your fragrance oils differ in price?
- Can I request a particular fragrance oil?
- What does the fragrance flashpoint mean?
- Which fragrances are best in soy wax?
- What does frosting look like?
- What is the difference between soy and paraffin wax?
- How do I prevent imperfections on the surface of soy wax candles?
- How can I lessen the effect of frosting in my soy candles?
- Are there any organic or non-GMO soy waxes?