Depending on the combination of items in your cart, your order may be eligible for a variety of shipping methods. You can view the exact shipping methods available for your order before entering checkout by using the Shipping Estimate tool.
Once you have added your desired items to your cart, navigate to the cart page using the cart icon in the upper right-hand corner of the website. You will see the Shipping Estimate tool at the bottom of the page. Once you enter your shipping zip code, you will see all available shipping methods and estimated pricing for your chosen combination of products.
- Check out our USPS Shipping Cheat Sheet for helpful tips when selecting USPS options as your shipping method.
UPS shipping rates are based on the number, weight, and size of boxes, along with the distance that the shipment needs to travel. As you continue adding items to your cart, you'll see a small increase in the shipping until another box is needed, at which point you'll see another significant increase.
For example, if you order a case of wax that box ships by itself. If you add anything to it, even a few small 1 oz. Fragrance Oils, the additional items will go into a second box and you will see a large jump in the shipping cost.
- If you need to order a case of wax and a few small items, it may be worthwhile to place two separate orders! Sending the case of wax via UPS Ground and the additional items through USPS will typically provide savings compared to shipping them together as a single order. Testing potential orders with the Shipping Estimate tool in the cart is the best way to know for sure!
- For example, if you order a case of wax that box ships by itself. If you add anything to it, even a few small 1 oz. Fragrance Oils, the additional items will go into a second box and you will see a large jump in the shipping cost.
Orders shipping within the United States
Please keep in mind that USPS does not guarantee transit times when selecting a shipping method. We list the average estimated transit time for each USPS method below but it may take up to 15 days to receive your order.
- USPS Ground Advantage - USPS Ground Advantage is available for all US orders under 70 lbs and is a great way to save on shipping. Most USPS Ground Advantage packages arrive within 2-5 days.
- USPS Flat Rate - Flat Rate shipping is available for any order that can fit in one or more Flat Rate boxes. While weight is the limiting factor for most shipping methods, size and shape will determine if your order is eligible. The best way to determine if an order will be able to ship via Flat Rate is to use the Shipping Estimate tool on the cart page. Most Flat Rate packages arrive at their destinations within 5 days.
- USPS Priority Mail - Priority Mail service is available for all orders less than 70 lbs. Most Priority Mail packages arrive within 2-3 days.
As of March 24, 2020, UPS has suspended its service guarantee for UPS Ground and UPS Ground Hundredweight services. Packages typically arrive at their destinations within the normal timeframes mapped in our article here, but delays can occur. For more information on UPS and its service guarantee, please follow this link.
UPS SurePost - This shipping method is available for most US orders under 9 lbs and is a good option for non-urgent orders. UPS will collect your order from our warehouse and then USPS will complete the final delivery. Most orders arrive in 2-7 days using this method.
UPS Ground - This shipping method is available for all orders less than 200 lbs. You can view the estimated transit time for a UPS Ground package in our article here!
UPS 2nd Day Air - This expedited option is available for all orders less than 200 lbs. Orders shipped with this service are typically delivered 2 business days after being picked up by UPS.
When planning your shipment, keep in mind that UPS 2nd Day Air does not include Saturday delivery.We recommend only choosing this shipping option if you are outside the 1-2 day delivery zone on this map. If you are already in a 1-2 day delivery zone with UPS Ground, this method will not speed up the delivery of your order.
UPS Hundredweight - Unsure what shipping method to choose if your order is not quite large enough for freight services but too big for UPS Ground? UPS Hundredweight is available for orders over 200 lbs.
- Hundredweight typically provides savings between 20% and 30% on shipping costs compared to the same order quoted with UPS Ground. Although it has a special volume rate, UPS Hundredweight will arrive through your regular UPS Ground route so you can expect similar transit times and delivery to Ground service.
LTL stands for "Less than Truck Load", which means that the shipment will not need a dedicated truck on its own. LTL shipments will be packed on pallets and will typically share space with other LTL orders in trucks on their way to be delivered. We currently offer freight shipment through two carriers:
- TForce Freight
- R+L Carriers
To qualify for freight, an order will need to be 300 lbs or heavier and ship within the United States. Compared to the same order quoted with UPS Ground, this shipping method will typically save 30% to 40% on the cost of shipping. For more information on our LTL shipping options, click here!
Orders shipping to Canada
- APC Priority International - This shipping method is a great, cost-effective option for non-urgent orders that are being sent to Canada. UPS will collect your order from our warehouse and then APC will complete the final delivery. Most APC Priority International packages arrive within 4-9 days.
UPS Standard - This shipping method is available for all shipments being sent to Canada. Most orders will arrive within 3-8 business days with this method.
- Interested in a bulk purchase? While we're not able to offer freight services to Canada just yet, UPS Standard has a high weight limit so you'll be able to order that extra case of wax with no issue.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - If you are based in Canada and would like your order to arrive sooner than it would with UPS Standard, this shipping option is for you. Most orders arrive to their destination within 2-5 business days.