Melt and pour soap is easy to make in your home and you may already have most of the items you'll need to get started.
Here's what you'll need:
- Soap base of your choice--Melt and Pour Bases
- Soap safe fragrance oil--Soap Safe Fragrances
- Soap dye--Soap Safe Dyes
- Molds - any plastic or silicone shapes will work well--Soap Molds
- Stirring utensil - a spoon or silicone spatula works best--Small Spatula, Large Spatula
- Plastic or glass microwavable container--Funnel Pouring Pitcher
- Small glass container for measuring fragrance
- Scale--Found here if you need one: Scale
- Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
- Cutting board or solid cutting surface--Soap Mitre Box
- Sharp knife or soap cutter--Check here for some options we carry: Soap Equipment
Alternatively, our melt and pour soap making kit is an easy way to get started!