Submitting a reimbursement request is the quickest way to request a replacement. We would love to help!
- Log in to your CandleScience account and click on Account in the top right corner of the website.
- Locate the order in your order history under My Orders. If there was more than one shipment in the order, click the Return Order button underneath the shipment containing the damaged item.
- To the right of the damaged item, select the quantity to replace as well as the reason. Hit Submit.
- Upload a photo of the damaged item and include a description of the damage. Click Submit.
- The Customer Support team will be in touch with information about your replacement.
If you've never used our Reimbursement System before, you can find more detailed instructions below!
Tips for submitting a reimbursement request
- Always include a photo showing the damaged item.
- If the damage impacts an item with multiple pieces, like a case of containers, let us know how many pieces remain usable.
- In the event of a fragrance leak, please weigh the fragrance bottle (including the lid) on the lb/oz setting of your scale and include the weight with your submission.
How to Submit a Reimbursement Request
First, log in to your CandleScience account and navigate to My Orders using the Account link in the top right-hand corner of the page.
You will see all of your past orders for your account listed. For orders that are within the 60-day window of our Refund and Damage Policy, you will see a Return Order button underneath the shipment. This button will allow you to notify us that the shipment was damaged.
Please note that if your order contained a shipment from our Durham warehouse and our Reno warehouse, you will need to select the correct shipment.
Clicking the Return Order button underneath your shipment will bring you to our automated Reimbursement Request system. From here, you will be able to choose the items that arrived damaged and request a replacement.
You may notice that free samples are not eligible for selection inside the reimbursement system. If your sample has arrived damaged, please reach out to our Customer Support team directly through the contact options available on our support page.
For example, if the Small Gold Metal Flat Lids from your order arrived with a few dents and dings, you can select the damaged quantity in the first drop-down.
Then, you will be able to select the reason you're submitting the request. Since the lids arrived damaged, you can select Damaged from the drop-down menu.
Once you've selected the item that needs a replacement along with the reason, you can click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Since you will need a replacement due to damage, the next page will allow you to upload a photo along with a description of the damage. Once you've completed this page, you can click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Once you click the Submit button, your finished reimbursement request is sent directly to the Customer Support team for review. They'll contact you if any additional information is needed, otherwise, you should hear back soon regarding your replacement order!