Submitting a reimbursement request is the quickest way to request a replacement. We would love to help!
- Log in to your CandleScience account and click on Account in the top right corner of the website.
- Click on Order Options and select the shipment containing the damaged item
- To the right of the damaged item, select the quantity to replace as well as the reason. Hit Submit.
- Upload a photo of the damaged item and include a description of the damage. Click Submit.
- The Customer Support team will be in touch with information about your replacement.
If you've never used our Reimbursement System before, you can find more detailed instructions below!
Tips for submitting a reimbursement request
- Always include a photo showing the damaged item.
- If the damage impacts an item with multiple pieces, like a case of containers, let us know how many pieces remain usable.
- In the event of a fragrance leak, please weigh the fragrance bottle (including the lid) on the lb/oz setting of your scale and include the weight with your submission.
How to Submit a Reimbursement Request
First, log in to your CandleScience account and navigate to My Orders using the Account link in the top right-hand corner of the page.
You will see all of your past orders for your account listed. For orders that are within the 60-day window of our Refund and Damage Policy, you will see a small drop-down titled Order Options. This drop-down will provide the option to select the shipment that was damaged.
Please note that if your order contained a shipment from our Durham warehouse and our Reno warehouse, you will need to select the correct shipment. This shipment number starts with an H and can be found on your shipping label.
Selecting your shipment will bring you to our automated Reimbursement Request system. From here, you will be able to choose the items that arrived damaged and request a replacement.
You may notice that free samples are not eligible for selection inside the reimbursement system. If your sample has arrived damaged, please reach out to our Customer Support team through the contact options available on our support page.
For example, if the Small Gold Metal Flat Lids from my order arrived with a few dents and dings, I would select the damaged quantity in the first drop-down.
Then, I will be able to select the reason I'm submitting the request. Since the lids arrived damaged, I would select Damaged.
Once I've selected the item that needs a replacement along with the reason, I can click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Since I will need a replacement due to damage, the next page will allow me to upload a photo along with a description of the damage. Once I've completed this page, I can click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Once I click the Submit button, my finished reimbursement request is sent directly to the Customer Support team for review. They'll contact me if any additional information is needed, otherwise, I should hear back soon regarding my replacement order!